Below are links to employer workplace safety resources pages regarding workplace drug abuse. We trust that you'll find this information helpful to create a safer workplace for your company through developing a better understanding of drug use in the workplace and its effect on safety and productivity.
- State Drug Testing Laws
- How long do drugs stay in the users' system?
- Cheating on Drug Tests
- Cost of workplace drug testing
- Physical and behavioral indicators of drug users
- BAC (Breath Alcohol Concentration) Consumption Chart
- What every employer should know about workplace drug abuse
- Drug-Free Workplace- The 15 essential elements of a successful program