Some History of OHS Health & Safety Services, Inc.
"Helping Your Employees and Workplace Stay Safe Since 1991"
As further introduction to our company, we offer the following background. We trust it will be helpful to you in evaluating OHS Inc. as the potential provider of your company’s workplace safety services:
- OHS Inc. is a California registered corporation headquartered in Costa Mesa, California with a regional office in Jacksonville, Florida;
- 2015 marks our 24th year in the Workplace Safety Industry. We are family-owned and operated since inception;
- We now serve business and industry in all 50 U.S. states and Canada;
- Our very first client in 1991 - based in California - had 23 employees (now has 57), and we proudly continue to serve them in 2015;
- Our largest client - based in Florida - has 31,000 employees and we have continued to be their provider for the past 17 years;
- OHS™ is one of only three major drug testing companies in U.S.A. that also offers drug testing services “onsite”- in all 50 states, and even “off-shore”;
- Our website (www.OHSinc.com) ranks as the Internet’s #1 Most-Visited site for drug testing information;
- More than 1,700 U.S. and Canadian companies have subscribed to one or a multiple of our workplace safety services. They include:
- Pre-placement Physical Evaluations
- Onsite Drug Testing
- Drug-Free Workplace Program Administration
- Medical Review Officer (MRO) Services
- Custom-Written USDOT and Non-Regulated (non-DOT) Company Drug Testing Policies
- Background Checks
- For Supervisors: Online Workplace Drug-Abuse Awareness & Reasonable Suspicion Drug Test Training
- OSHA Respirator Medical Exam and Certification: Online or by using our phone-in IVR System
- “Immediate Results” (onsite) Drug Test Kits: 5, 7, 10 and 12-Panel
- Blood Testing/Monitoring of Lead and Zinc Protoporphyrin (ZPP)
- Audiometric Testing- administered onsite
- Nicotine (tobacco) Screening- administered onsite
- Workers’ Compensation Claims and Payouts Reduction System: field-tested and field-proven to reduce claims by 69%!
- As an ongoing community service, our “Youth at Risk” and "Parents Taking Action" programs offer a special “random” drug testing program for the children of more than 200 Orange County area families. Their children’s drug tests are provided at our cost, and drug-abuse deterrence counseling for the parents is provided free of charge;
- Launched in 2001, our OHS Inc. owned/managed online health services company, Health Tests Direct (www.Health-Tests-Direct.com), has saved more than 230,000 U.S. consumers 50-81% on their laboratory blood testing costs;
- The Better Business Bureau (www.BBB.org) gives OHS Inc. an "A+" business rating (since 2001, not a single complaint ever filed by any company or by any individual against OHS or HTD).
Thank you for discovering OHS Inc. and for visiting our site today!